July 1st, 2021 • 49 mins 42 secs • Download (68.3 MB) • Link with Timestamp
Media readership and influence is one of the most important elements of PR planning, but who is responsible for growing that influence?
In this episode I interview Effie Kanyua, the Director of PR & Comms at publisher 'Hearst UK' which includes Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE, Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health and Women’s health, media titles many of us sell-in to!
I ask Effie about her journey from agency consumer comms to her in-house role at one of the world's largest publishers and the flip of objectives in helping to grow media, rather than target it.
- How media consumption has changed in the last year
- How Hearst media titles have had to adapt & change business objectives
- What it means to drive readership to media
- The importance of internal comms right now
- And how the Hearst UK PR team measures multi-media PR for a diverse set of stakeholders