December 6th, 2021 • 30 mins 14 secs • Download (41.5 MB) • Link with Timestamp
Come with us as we delve into the mysterious and exciting world of sports science…
This entertaining podcast explores:
• The science behind the world’s best athletes.
• Current issues and events in the world of sport.
• How to master the art and science of coaching.
Every Monday, Matt Solomon chats with various experts to uncover the science and secrets behind what makes the best athletes in the world so damn good at what they do. They’ll also dive into global issues and events effecting the world of sport, such as COVID-19 and gene doping.
Though anyone is welcome to join us on this journey, this podcast is primarily for:
• S&C coaches/sports scientists
• Physical education teachers
• Sports enthusiasts
• Knowledge-seeking athletes
If you’re any of the above, we challenge you to listen to an episode and not fall in love with this laugh-out-loud, brain-swelling podcast.