July 1st, 2021 • 32 mins 57 secs • Download (45.3 MB) • Link with Timestamp
Andrea Chang is a video game/audio director at Hi-Rez Studios. Hi-Rez is a Georgia-based industry leading video game developer who has worked on SMITE, Paladins, ROGUE and Realm Royale.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Andrea's journey into video games
- How COVID impacted video games
- Is there a certain type of voice that's best for video games?
- Are credits important in video games
- Is improv okay in video game auditions?
- Can talent self pitch for video games?
PLUS check out our BONUS questions all about VIDEO GAME DEMOS here -
Follow Atlanta Voiceover Studio Here:
Atlanta Voiceover Studio & ProVoiceoverTraining's Classes & Workshops