October 9th, 2020 • 2 hrs 9 mins • Download (59.5 MB) • Link with Timestamp
Welcome to Episode 63 - More amusing than a Snotling arm wrestling contest!
Matt and Cameron discuss their latest hobby work, all the recent Warhammer news plus highlights from the community!
- What 40k equipment would we want to have in real life?
- Should GW use Kickstarter?
- New 40k codexes and other goodies on the way!
- Matt starts painting his Death Guard and plays Underhive Wars!
- Cameron is still all about Knights and Necromunda!
- Community & Discord Hobby Highlights
- Plus more!