December 8th, 2019 • 23 mins 40 secs • Download (32.5 MB) • Link with Timestamp
Renee Montgomery is a basketball player for the Atlanta Dream of the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). She won national championships with the UConn Huskies in 2009, and with the Minnesota Lynx in 2015 and 2017. She broke the WNBA record for most 3-pointers in a half in 2018. And this is a VERY short summary of all her athletic accomplishments. At 5'7, you wouldn't think this girl is a basketball star but her height is the very thing that helped her get where she is. Well, that, plus an incredible family and really strong work ethic. Renee shares the story of how she got where she is PLUS -
- What she learned from academics that impacted her performance in sports.
- How do you develop discipline?
- And how can you embrace losing?
- Renee shares FOR THE FIRST time a new project she was selected for...
- AND what REALITY show she REALLY wants to be on!
Renee Montgomery Foundation - https://reneemontgomeryfoundation.org/about/
Follow the Show -